- Electricity supply: supplied from the national gridline by the Song May sub-station through 110kV transmission line and 110/22kV transformer station.
- Water supply: capacity 15,000 m3/day (phase 1: 5.000 m3/day).
- Waste water treatment:
Wastewater treatment plant with maximum capacity of 12,000m3/day (Phase 1: 3,000 m3/day)
Wastewater to be treated: both domestic and industrial wastewater
Treatment fee (to meet the allowable limits of standards): VND 7,270/m3 (~ USD 0.32/m3) (not inclusive of VAT). This fee is the subject to be increased based on level of pollutants in wastewater.
Chargeable volume is counted at 80% of supplied water volume.
Standard of discharged water released from the IZ: QCVN 24:2009/BTNMT
The central wastewater treatment plan with the capacity of 3,000 m3/day (phase 1)
Ground loading: 2.5 kg/ cm2, hard soil, and good geology.
Telecommunication: support for installing IDD switchboard, facsimile, ADSL Internet, and VoIP…
Internal roads, drainage system, green area, lighting system, and fire fighting system: are fully installed to the Land Plot.
2. Restricted Industries and Encouraged Industries:
- Manufacture of pulp, paper from raw materials.
- Processing tapioca starch.
- Processing pure latex.
- Production of basic chemical.
- Tanneries, and leather, pre-processing and dyeing of fur (except input material is leather treated by mechanical and physical chemistry method).
See "The list of Encouraged industries in Giang Dien IP"
3. Tax rates and preferential conditions:
* Corporate Income Tax (CIT):
- Tax rate: 17% in 10 years from the first year the investment project has turnover applied to enterprises operating in industrial zones established by the government.
(See the Decree No. 218/2013/NĐ-CP and Decree No. 118/2015/NĐ-CP)
- Tax rate: 10% applied for a period 15 years applies to establishment of new enterprises from investment projects in the fields of:
Preferential enterprise income tax for enterprises operating in industrial parks: Tax exemption 100% in the first 2 years and reduce 50% in the next 4 years.
The tax exemption or reduction duration specified in this Article: shall be counted consecutively from the first year an enterprise has taxable income from a new investment project eligible for tax incentives. If an enterprise has no taxable income for the first 3 years, counting from the first year it has turnover from a new investment project, the tax exemption or reduction duration shall be counted from the 4th year.
- Manufacturing software products;
- High technology prescribed by law; scientific research and technological development;
- Production Industry Support development priorities.
- Preferential enterprise income tax for enterprises operating in industrial parks: Tax exemption 100% in the first 4 years and reduce 50% in the next 9 years.
* Import machines and equipments:
- Exemption from import and export goods are: machinery, equipment and vehicles used to create fixed assets, raw materials, materials to produce goods and export of construction materials which can not be produced.
- Exported tax exemption for goods as manufactured products for export.
* Tax for the oversea remittance:
- Free of tax rate for the overseas remittance.
* Value added tax (VAT) exemption on:
- Value added tax which is applied to goods and services consumed in Vietnam and being obtained through production, trade and distribution services to the applicable tax rate is 0%, 5% and 10%.
- Tax rate of 0% shall apply to the export of goods and certain services, including goods and services for industrial parks.
4. Labor resources:
Labor coming from neighboring region will meet the demand of investors in Giang Dien IP.
(See The Map of Residential Areas Around Giang Dien IP)
- Worker: USD 165 person/month.
- Engineer / technician / office staff: USD 310 /person/month.
- Chief division / chief accountant / manager: USD 440 /person/month.
5. The reasons why investors choose Giang Dien IP:
- The ideal location, located in the largest industrial area of Dong Nai Province, near to the three most populated areas of Dong Nai Province (Trang Bom, Bien Hoa, Long Thanh).
- Convenient access to major roads: National Road No.1, No.51, Vo Nguyen Giap Road (Bien Hoa City Bypass), Ho Chi Minh-Long Thanh-Dau Giay Highway...
- Near Long Thanh International Airport, Cluster of Seaports belong to Ho Chi Minh City and Ba Ria Vung Tau Province.
- Completed and synchronized infrastructure to the Land Plot.
- 54m average high from the sea level, hard soil, and good geology.
- Ready built workshops with flexible area meet investors’ different requests.
- Comperative price , more supports and incentives.
- Plans for developing Giang Dien Service Area and the connecting ways to Giang Dien IP in near future.