About the country: Foreign investors investing in Dong Nai mainly belong to Asian countries, most of them are still projects of Korea, Japan and Singapore. The country has invested nearly $ 82 million, accounting for 34.5% of the total new investment capital so far this year. There are also countries, territories with many projects with large capital investment such as British Virgin Islands, Germany, ...
By September 18, 1977, there were 1,718 projects in the province with a total investment capital of US $ 31.1 billion, of which the number of valid projects was 1,300 with total capital of US $ 26.27 billion. 418 projects totaled $ 4.84 billion. Foreign direct investment projects from 45 countries and territories, leading three countries are Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
Some typical projects in the first nine months of 2017
*. New grant project:
- Project Powerknit Vietnam Co., Ltd (leased factory of Pou Sung Vietnam Co., Ltd.), registered capital of 60 million (British Virgin Islands).
- Project of Pou Phong Vietnam Co., Ltd (rented factory of Pou Sung Vietnam Co., Ltd), registered capital of US $ 55 million (British Virgin Islands);
- Branch of Phu Lam Plastic Industry Joint Stock Company, invested $ 24 million (Taiwan)
*. Capital increase project:
- Project of Pou Sung VN Co., Ltd of Hongkong in Bau Xeo Industrial Park with registered capital of USD 80 million;
- Marshall's Full Way Limited Liability Company in Long Khanh Industrial Park with registered capital increased by $ 50 million;
- British Islands Powerknit Company of British Islands in Bau Xeo Industrial Park with registered capital increased $ 40 million.
(Source: Dong Nai Department of Planning & Investment)